This is an isolation exercise that requires you stabilizing your body without rocking it.
- Hold one dumbbell in each hand with palms facing your body.
- Place your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend your knees slightly for stability and to relieve low back pressure.
- Keep your torso upright and look straight.
- Keep elbows close to your torso.
- Exhale and curl one hand to full elbow flexion which creates full biceps contraction.
- Inhale and lower your hand.
- Exhale and curl your other hand.
- Alternate until you reach your workout plan set.